When was the last time you reviewed your personal insurance coverage? The New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of personal insurance coverage and price.
Items To Consider (you may need insurance for some of these)
- Bought a new car or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
- Child headed off to college
- Purchased second home
- Planned foreign travel
- Started a home-based business
- I now drive my personal car for work
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Does my independent agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
- Make sure I have identity theft insurance
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
Located in San Diego, California, we are licensed in California, Oregon, Texas and Washington with a second office in Seattle, WA.
At Belltown Insurance Agency Inc., each one of our clients are given a dedicated team of experts that work together to proficiently address all your concerns.
We offer all types of Personal Insurance coverages to our clients in California including Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Boat & Watercraft, and Flood Insurance.
Give one of our agents a call to save money on your Business Insurance. Some of our Commercial insurance coverages include Business Owners Policy (BOP), General Liability, Bonds, Commercial Property, and Commercial Umbrella.